Dating is good for a relationship because it gives each person a chance to connect with the other and normal distractions are set aside for the time being. However, it can become very easy to fall into the same date night routine. We looked around the whole state for the best date night ideas to help spice up date night for anyone in Minnesota.
Spring Date Ideas
- Paint Pub, Maple Grove: Artist can enjoy a lesson in painting while sipping on a cold beer!
- Nina’s Coffee Cafe, St. Paul: Consumer ratings are through the roof for this coffee cafe, which serves organic coffee.
- Eat my words, Minneapolis: What a great name for a used bookstore. They also sell publications from local authors.
- Hermann The German, New Ulm: Take a photo with New Ulm’s famous monument.
- Four Firkins, St. Louis Park: A unique craft beer store who are proud to be consider the local “Beer Geeks”.
- Canal Park, Duluth: Take a walk around Canal Park and watch the ship go under the lift bridge.
- Sculpture Garden, Minneapolis: Take a couple’s photo by the famous Cherry and Spoon.
- Twins Game, Minneapolis: Catch a ball game at Target Field.
- SPAM Museum, Austin: Then go make this yummy recipe with SPAM!
- Support Little League, Anywhere: Pull up to a local ballpark and cheer the kids on with a hot dog in hand!
- Food Truck, Twin Cities: Try a out a tasty food truck. Click on the link to search MN Food Truck Association members.
- Bike Ride, Anywhere: Go for a bike ride on one of these paths listed in this MN Bike Guide.
- Paddle Boarding, Anywhere: Grab a stand up board and pick one of the 10,000 lakes in Minnesota to enjoy for an evening. If you don’t have a board you can easily rent one from places like, Three Rivers Park.
- Glensheen Mansion, Duluth: Explore the 39 room 1900 era mansion of a prominent Minnesota family, which sits on 7 acres of lush gardens.
- Bunker Park Stables, Andover: Take a horse trail ride during sunset.
- Sebastian Joe’s Ice Cream, Minneapolis: Who screams for ice cream?!
- The Depot, Minneapolis: In case you miss winter you can have a blast ice skating indoors!
- Minneapolis Queen, Minneapolis: Take a ride down the Mississippi river like royalty.
- Basilica Block Party, Minneapolis: A large event held every summer to raise funds for restoration of The Basilica of Saint Mary.
- Nice Ride, Twin Cities: Rent a bike through the community bike company. There’s 170 stations to choose from.
- Minnesota State Fair, St. Paul: Eat all you can and then go on a few rides…
- Twin Cities Harvest Festival, Brooklyn Park: Get lost in Minnesota’s largest corn maze (19.5 acres)!
- Forest Edge Winery, Laporte: CUTE place to kick back and relax. Oh, and did we mention there is wine?!
- Interstate State Park, Taylors Falls: Venture outdoors for a healthy hike on one of the many trails offered.
- Mill City Museum, Minneapolis: The museum is in the building once known as the world’s largest flour mill.
- Oktoberfest, New Ulm: A place to celebrate good beer and brat with your loved one.
- Kieran’s Irish Pub, Minneapolis: Order the best Shepherds Pie in Minneapolis.
- Gooseberry Falls, North Shore: Road trip up or down the North Shore and stay overnight in a tent at Gooseberry Falls State Park.
- Fred Astaire Dance Studios, Rochester: Take dance lessons and surprise your family members at the next wedding reception!
- Giants Ridge Golf Course, Biwabik: Voted one of the best golf courses in the state of Minnesota.
- Red Wing Pottery and Stoneware, Red Wing: Take a pottery class and tour the history of MN pottery.
- Hennepin Trust Theater, Minneapolis: Has the hottest stage performances in Minnesota.
- Volunteer at a local food shelf together.
- Vertical Endeavors, Minneapolis: Race each other up the climbing wall.
- Green Acres Sledding, Lake Elmo: Voted as one of the top 10 sledding hills in Minnesota.
- Snowshoeing, MN State Parks: Nothing spells out LOVE more than a winter chill in the air and the sound of snow beneath your feet.
- Stars & Strikes Bowling Alley, Wyoming: Bowling, laser tag, video games and volleyball are a few options to entertain yourselves at Stars & Strikes.
- Bill’s Gun Shop And Range, Robbinsdale: Bullseye!
- Fired Up Studios, Minneapolis: Get really romantic and play with pottery clay.
- Hunt and Gather, Minneapolis: Go “treasure hunting” for stuff you didn’t know you needed.